Brand Architects is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Architect who is passionate about the role of architecture in the community and dedicated to delivering projects to high professional standards. You will lead project teams and make an impact on a range of significant Education, Health, Sport and Community projects in the public sector.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a passion for working collaboratively.
- Be a great communicator.
- Be a great listener, open and welcoming of new ideas and better ways of doing things.
- Be a registered architect with at least 8 years post-registration experience in the local environment.
- Possess a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate outstanding design, detailing and project management skills.
- Possess excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Display ability to effectively manage external consultant teams.
- Be a proficient REVIT user.
- Demonstrate significant experience in a similar role.
8+ years post-registration
Our office is based in East Melbourne surrounded by parks, close to public transport and a short walk to the city. The practice provides a welcoming team-oriented atmosphere, where mutual respect and collaboration are core values. The position will offer excellent job satisfaction for the right applicant. Remuneration will be negotiated relative to qualifications, demonstrated skills and relevant experience. Please note that due to current workload, we may not be in a position to contact unsuccessful applicants. Candidates must be permanent Australian residents.
To find out more info about our practice visit:
#brandarchitectsaus #architecture #australianarchitect #australianarchitecture #australianarchitecturejobs #architecturejobs #wearehiring #jobsinarchitecture #publicinfrastructure #designforcommunity #sustainabledesign #melbournearchitecturejobs ...