We are seeking to employ someone to lead our BIM team and lead innovation in the use of digital technologies in the practice.
The responsibilities for this diverse role will include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating our office BIM management team in ongoing development of BIM systems and training of staff.
- Leading innovation in technology integration for the practice.
- Dynamo and python script creation.
- Assisting with Auditing and troubleshooting design team Revit models.
- Managing licences and software rollouts
- Where time permits, contribute to project documentation.
The successful applicant will:
- Be passionate about BIM and the integration of leading edge technologies in design, and have a knowledge of new and emerging industry technologies.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and a good understanding of Architectural technologies.
- Possess excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Display ability to communicate effectively with team members and external consultants.
- Be an advanced REVIT user.
- Coding ability in Python, Dynamo will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate significant experience in a similar role.
- Ideally be familiar with a range of allied software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, Office 365, Newforma, Enscape, Lumion, BIM 360 etc.
Revit + other associated software
Our office is based in East Melbourne surrounded by parks, close to public transport and a short walk to the city. The practice provides a welcoming team-oriented atmosphere, where mutual respect and collaboration are core values. The position will offer excellent job satisfaction for the right applicant. Remuneration will be negotiated relative to qualifications, demonstrated skills and relevant experience. Please note that due to workload, we may not be in a position to contact unsuccessful applicants. Candidates must be permanent Australian residents.
To find out more about our practice visit:
#brandarchitectsaus #jobsinarchitecture ...